Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer?


So we are almost into August, and I can honestly say that this summer has not even felt like summer. I mean lets think about it, we have had about 2 weeks of almost straight rain. I don't thinkI can even remember the last really sunny day out! Usually around this time we have had at least 15 days of hot and humidity. Not the case, we have most likely have had more rainy days then sunny days. Can summer jst begin to get alittle better, all I am asking is for some amazing sun days, is that to much to ask for? All I can think is what ever happened to Global Warming?

Also this doesn't feel like summer to me either because I have pretty much only been working, (I work at Shoppers Dug Mart) and doing this online class. The first time I did something other then those two things was last Tuesday. I went to my friends cottage in Grand Bend, granted for the first couple hours I was there it was cloudy, but hopefully my luck turned around and it got very sunny out. It turned out to be a really good night, but you always have a good time when friends are around! All I am hoping is that August brings some Sun, and some fun. What kind of summer would this be without the two!

1 comment:

  1. The weather sure has been weird. I think global warming (ironically) means that we will actually have COLDER weather. The ice caps will melt and that will affect the Oceans' currents, which determines our weather. This has been the coldest July in Windsor that I've ever experienced. It was kind of ominous during Windsor's civil worker strike... like a curse.

    ReplyDelete