I know what you're all thinking, she is writing about Michael Jackson?! Well before you all stop reading, im not going to write about his "weird," life I am simply going to talk about him for what he was.. a great preformer. To be honest I didn't listen to all of his music, not even that much of it, I loved thriller, and have heard songs like: "Billy Jean", "Black or White", "Beat it", etc. All very good songs. I mean musicians around the world took songs he did and made them into very different things, for example David Cook who won American Idol re-did "Billy jean," and it was an amazing hit. Michael has set the bar for preformers. The thing I believe he was best known for was his dancing, the best example I can think of is the moon walk. People all around the world have tried to re-create it or even try to top it, but in reality nothing compares.
Recently as you all know, the "King Of Pop," died tragically. All I have to say about that is leave the guy alone! He is dead, why is there such a need to pick apart everything he did, or his appearance. We should all be able to remember him as one of the best musicians of all time. I hope that his music lives on for decades and decades to come because I mean he truely did a great job in his career. Not many preformers now could or can last as long as he did. So everyone, go listen to some of his songs and remember him as he lived. I can imagine most of you will go listen to "Thiller," and I know you will be doing the dance in your head:)
Perfect example of people trying to re-create his dances!
Traduceri, contabilitate, scoala de soferi
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment