Have you ever had a time when your feeling really down about something... Break up? Bad mark on a test? fight with your friends? Did you go straight to your ipod, or turn your stereo right up? Well it isn't doctor approved, but music is truely a medicine that can help. Music is an outlet for people, you listen to what your feeling. Feeling alittle sad, go listen to The Fray. Feeling mad, go listen to Eminem. For every emontion you are feeling there is most likely a artist or band that can help you through it. Artist and Bands don't just write music for us to enjoy it, they write songs for us to relate to them.
Now my music of choose for when I am feeling upset is The Fray, they aren't the bad that just writes songs without meaning, all of their songs has a story behind it. They have a song, "Happiness" and it was wrote about his Grandpa who is living in a retirement house and married a lady he fell in love with. Songs with a meaning behind them seem to have a bigger impact on people. I don't think that there is anyone in this world who doesn't have a relationship with music. It helps you through hard times, when nothing else can. I am not only saying that it will only help you through hard times, whenever I want to be pumped up I listen to, "Summer Girl," by Stereos. Always puts a smile on my face. All I am saying is whatever mood your feeling listen to music, because it sure beats going to the doctors!
Traduceri, contabilitate, scoala de soferi
15 years ago
Hi Kristin, This is Marlena from your online summer school course. I agree that music is excellent medicine. Listening to music is exactly what I do when I am mad or upset. When I am upset I like to listen country, when I am mad I listen to rock and when I am hyper and happy I like to listen to rap, pop, or any fun exciting song. Sometimes when I am sad and do not want to be, i try listening to something that will make me happy or excited. When I want to relax I will even listen to classical. I like any type of music.
ReplyDelete